Experienced Architect and Tech Lead (full-time)
Woerden, Utrecht, Nederland€ 4.900 - € 6.500 per maandDevelopment
Get on the train called CCS.
CCS is the leading Insurtech company, with a strong presence in the Benelux and ambitious plans to expand to other parts of Europe. And we need you for that. Because everyone counts at CCS and with your enthusiasm, knowledge and ideas you can really contribute.
Are you coming too? The train is already moving.
Your mission at CCS
You are an Experienced Architect and Tech Lead for CI & CD-team.
At CCS Connects, we're at the forefront of innovation, and our CI/CD team plays a pivotal role in shaping our future. We're a dynamic, fast-paced, and collaborative organization that values expertise, creativity, and a passion for tech. You will Lead a team of talented engineers in architecture, designing, and implementing state-of-the-art CI/CD solutions. Develop and refine pipelines to enhance automation, efficiency, and reliability. Innovate and stay ahead of industry trends to continually improve our processes. Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams to ensure seamless integration of CI/CD practices. Off course you will ensure security and compliance as the mentor and coach of the team members, fostering their growth and development.
Wie jij bent
Key Areas of Expertise and Skills:
- Proven track record in product delivery and supporting zero downtime deployments;
- Expertise in CI/CD (Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment);
- Proficient in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) with agnostic and Azure focus;
- Familiar with SAG webMethods, including IS, APIGW, and UM. Technical focus and expertise required on containerisation and run these products (on development machines and on K8s);
- Experience in building and delivering products;
- Skilled in containerization, Kubernetes, and related tools (Flux, Prometheus, Grafana, Rancher);
- Proficiency with Elastic Search (ELK) and Python;
- Familiar with Terraform and Control planes;
- Expertise in Azure DevOps Pipelines and Azure Container;
- Proficient in Git and product versioning (semver);
- Living and working in the Netherlands; and
- Proficient Englisch speaker and proficiency in Dutch is a benefit.
What we are offering
- Considering your knowledge/experience, € 4.900 to € 6.500 monthly
- An annual contract with the wish after this year, a permanent contract
- This is based on a working week of 40 hours
- 8.33% holiday pay
- Company fitness scheme
- Discount on collective insurance
- Pension scheme
- 25 days of vacation (and the option to purchase 5 more)
- Laptop, telephone and travel allowance
- Budget for an (ergonomic) home workplace
- Affordable lunch in the company restaurant
- Challenge your colleagues at the office to a game of pool or table football
- Active FUN team that organizes all kinds of fun activities throughout the year
We are looking for people who share our ambition and core values.
Within CCS we are focused on collaboration (Collaborative), reliable delivery (Reliable), solidarity (Solidarity) and we do this with passion (Passionate)! In short we say, we are CR'SP! And we are looking for CR'SP colleagues to strengthen our CCS family and who want to join us in transforming the insurance industry.
Have you become enthusiastic about the position and CCS? Let's connect! Simply apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile. For questions about the procedure, please contact us at email@example.com or by telephone with our Recruiter, Arvid Arkenau, on +31 6 4576 4433.
It's nice that you would like to help us grow CCS. But we fill our vacancies ourselves and acquisition is not appreciated.